Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Professor Lau, our new AS&P LegCo support sustainabilty and conservation

Below is an email from Professor Lau:


Dear David,

We missed you at the vote counting activity.

Please be assured that sustainability & conservation will be high on my agenda.

Don't hesistate to call on me when you have time to do community work in these areas.

Warm regards, Patrick



On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 10:04 AM, David Chan <david.chan@hk.knightfrank.com> wrote:
Dear Patrick,
Congratulation on your win over the AS&P functional constituency. It was a decisive victory and I think overall is good for Hong Kong.
As discussed before, I did not run a campaign to win but to simply spread the message of the importance of the effect of global warming, sustainability and conservation which I hoped that does include you.

I am hence hopeful that sustainability and conservation will remain high up on your political agenda so that we can build a better HK for us all and the next generation.

All the best at LegCo.


David

No comments: